Purpose of data processing (purpose and legal basis)
The company PLANTIN SAS, which has its registered office located at PLANTIN SAS - Route de Nyons - 84110 Puyméras, France, has an online sales website.
This website is used to receive orders from our customers and the data collected at the time of order is recorded and processed in a customer file.
This file is used by PLANTIN to:
• Manage orders, payment and delivery.
• Carry out marketing operations (loyalty, promotions) and send email advertisements to our customers who have not objected or who have agreed to this:
◦ for products similar to those they have previously ordered.
◦ for other products available from the company.
Legal basis of data processing
We only use your personal data in the cases provided for by the regulations in force and for the proper functioning of our website:
• Order management: the legal basis for data processing is the performance of a contract (see Article 6.1.b) of the European Data Protection Regulation).
• Sending promotional information by email concerning products similar to those ordered by customers: the legal basis for data processing is the company’s legitimate interest (see Article 6.1.f) of the European Data Protection Regulation), namely to promote our products to our customers.
• Sending promotional information by email on other products available from PLANTIN SAS: the legal basis of data processing is consent (see article 6.1.a) of the European Data Protection Regulation), as required by article L. 34-5 of the French Post and Electronic Communications Code.
The different categories of data selected allow us to offer a quality service to all our customers.
• Identity: title, surname, first name, address, delivery address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, internal processing code enabling identification of the customer, data concerning registration on opposition lists.
• Order data: transaction number, purchase details, purchase amounts, invoice payment data (payments, outstanding payments, discounts), product returns.
• Data concerning means of payment: bank card number, bank card expiry date, card security code or CVV (which is immediately deleted).
• Data required for loyalty and prospecting actions: purchase history.
Recipients of the data
• The recipients of all categories of data are the customer and billing departments at PLANTIN SAS.
• Its subcontractors, responsible for the delivery of its orders, are recipients of the identity, address and telephone number of our customers.
Length of time that data is stored
• Data required for order management and invoicing: for the duration of the commercial relationship and ten (10) years for accounting purposes.
• Data required for loyalty and prospecting actions: for the entire duration of the commercial relationship and three (3) years from the last purchase.
• Payment data: this data is not kept by PLANTIN SAS; it is collected during the transaction and is immediately deleted once the purchase is settled.
• Data concerning opposition to receiving commercial emails: three (3) years.
If you no longer wish to receive advertising from PLANTIN SAS (exercise of the right to object or withdrawal of consent already given), please contact us.
You are entitled to access, rectify or delete your data. You also have a right to portability and a right to limit the processing of your data (see the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights).
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under these arrangements, you can contact our data protection officer.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post:
The Data Protection Officer
Ancienne route de Nyons
84110 PUYMERAS, France
After contacting PLANTIN SAS, if you believe that your Data Protection rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint online to the CNIL.
How can I prevent cookies from being installed?
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. Most web browsers allow some control over most cookies via their settings. For more information on how to prevent cookies from being installed, visit: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser
However, in this case, some features of the website may not function properly and some features of the website may no longer be available to you.
How do I delete/deactivate cookies?
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Apple Safari for iOS: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/9.20/fr/cookies.html